MOTEL STAY. STAY
MOTEL STAY. BEACH OCEANFRONT HOTEL
- a motor hotel
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- Remain in the same place
- arrest: the state of inactivity following an interruption; "the negotiations were in arrest"; "held them in check"; "during the halt he got some lunch"; "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"; "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
- (of food) Remain in the stomach, rather than be thrown up as vomit
- Delay leaving so as to join in (an activity)
- continuing or remaining in a place or state; "they had a nice stay in Paris"; "a lengthy hospital stay"; "a four-month stay in bankruptcy court"
- stay the same; remain in a certain state; "The dress remained wet after repeated attempts to dry it"; "rest assured"; "stay alone"; "He remained unmoved by her tears"; "The bad weather continued for another week"
The motel I'm staying at in Chalk Hill Fayette County in the Laural Highlands. I should have brought some food since it's not close to anything except a little general store across the street. But I did bring the Dr. Pepper
Worth staying, somewhere Nebraska, just because of the cool old sign I could see reflected all night long.
valentines day special hotel
motels in casper
bed and breakfast in rome
hotel property management systems
connecting room hotels
gds hotel booking